Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account

Hi there! I’m new here, I tried to sign up with my github account but got this message:

" Authentication Error “
Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
"

I tried a few times in different days bur I have not receive the verification link, please how can I resolve this issue?

I need verification link please. I’m from China and this is my email: (liukaiwxy@qq.com)

1 Like

Hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please stay tuned to your email.

I have the same issue. Signed up on Netlify today using my github as login. But I only get this message when I try to login:

"Authentication Error
Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account."

I recieved an email from Netlify with a link to verify my identity but when that link only takes me to the same page with the same message as above… So I’m stuck and can’t verify my identity. I would greatly appreciate help to resolve this issue.

my email: erik.gylleus@outlook.com

Hi :wave:t6: I see your account has been unlocked. Thanks for your patience.

Hello, I’m having the same problem.
“Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
this is my email: “fernandesmatos06@gmail.com

Hi I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 234734

Hii, I’m having the same issue. I’m trying to log in with my github account and I get this message:

Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

My email is: feroli@tuta.io

Hi, I’m having the same issue.
my email is:rudy_steiner@163.com, thanks @SamO

Hi there @rudy , I just resent it to you!

Hi there @feroli! I just resent it to you!

Hi there! I’m having the same problem. When I am logging in using my github account it show this:

Authentication Error

Here is my email: chestermaligaso29@gmail.com

Hi, I’m having the same issue here. I click the button in the email verification sent, and it brings me to the page saying this “Authentication Error” message. I am trying to use my GitHub account to sign up.

my email is: emknotty@gmail.com
my GitHub is: /eaknott

Thanks~!

Hi @SamO @charlottechhum , same problem with me,

email: chinesedfan@qq.com
github: chinesedfan

Thanks~

Hiiii, I have the same issue, my email is : temanportofolio@gmail.com. Thank you…

Hi, thanks for reaching out! Welcome to the forums. I have sent your query to our helpdesk.

1 Like

Hi @danac yep there sure is. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Stay tuned to your email.

Hiya, sent you over to our helpdesk!

Hi , I have the same issue, my email is : pzlhh@qq.com .Thank you~~~~

Hi @pengzl :wave:t6: welcome to the netlify community. I have sent your query to our helpdesk please refer to ticket # 238876

Hi there! I’m having the same problem. When I am logging in using my github account it show this:

Authentication Error

Here is my email: dedarsh2000@gmail.com