Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account

Hiya :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Netlify support forums! It looks like your email was caught up in our fraud and abuse process. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #240367 in your email if you have any more questions.

Same issue. Unfortunately i could not even proceed with the verification and now the only thing i get is this message: Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

I don’t have any addiotional links on my mail to finish verification.
My mail: alicjabieryt@gmail.com
Github: Evenerestin

hiya :wave:t6: welcome to the Netlify community. Sorry to hear you are having issues logging into our platform. I sent your query to our helpdesk! Please refer to ticket #240775

Hello friend, I’m same problem and I can’t enter to my account with github
Thanks~

Hi
I am having the same issue.
My email address is: shoeb.hashem@gmail.com

Hello, I’m having the same issue. I have not received a verification email back.
Email: sahibjot34@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi @Shoeb thanks for reaching out! I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #242861

hiya @bihas :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #242862

Hello, I’m having the same issue.
Email : miqbalsamudra@gmail.com
Please help me, thanks.

Hello, i’m experiencing the same issue:
my email: syakirurahman@gmail.com
Please help.
thank you

Hi I have the same issue and I need to verify this email philipjoeyakubu22@gmail.com… Thank you

@miqbalsamudra @syakirurahman @talabidele I’ve send an identity verification email to your address, you can follow the instructions to proceed with verification

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I received the mail, and clicked Verify my identity button, but the verification page says:

We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.

Hi I am having the same issue:
Authentication Error
Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.
My email: andreu.jao@gmail.com

@Jjao I’ve sent you a verification email

Hi i am having the same issues.
Can you send the verification email?

Email: sanskarkejriwal10@gmail.com

Hi i am having the same issues.
Can you send the verification email?

Email: quenzvezda@gmail.com

I have also encountered this issue. Email: 2096420073@qq.com

Hiya, @666666 :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! Looks like your account has been unlocked. Happy building! :rocket:

Hiya :wave:t6: @ramag123 welcome to the forums! I see your account has been autospammed. I have sent your query to our helpdesk to send a verification email. Please refer ticket # 244472. Please ensure when you are verifying your ID that document is one of the acceptable list of documentation provided by stripe.