Unable to verify identity and reinstate Netlify account

Unable to verify identity and reinstate Netlify account after getting a mail that my account has been flagged by automatic fraud protection system.

what is the email associated with the account.

daisyhan35@gmail.com

daisyhan35@gmail.com

daisyhan35@gmail.com

Yet to get a response from you.
How do I get my netlify account back.

Hi, sorry for the delay. We have sent you an email to verify your identity. Please check your spam if you do not see this in your inbox.

I provided a means of identification but it is not accepted

what type of document did you submit and from what country. As it stands this is the only way to verify your ID at this time.

I’m from Nigeria
I submitted my National Identity Number Slip.

Or is it possible you help me delete the Netlify account, so I can sign up again.

Please make sure you use a document that is on this list for your country.

Hi, I have the same problem regarding “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.” I used my Aadhar Card which is issued by Indian government as I reside in India but I saw that according to your guidline I need my PAN card so can you provide verification link? or something which need can help.

Can you share your email please. I can reissue a link.

jitanshu.shaw1@gmail.com

Hi, thank you for your patience. I have issued a verification link to the email above. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see this.

codewithremi@gmail.com please

@Nukelimer I’ve responded to your request on the other thread.

Hi
My name is Madlyn and I am also unable to verify my identity to login to my account. Can you please help me? My email is madlynmanneh6@gmail.com

Unable to verify identity and reinstate Netlify account after getting a mail that my account has been flagged by automatic fraud protection system. my email is developerchiamaka@gmail.com. The system said that the images of the ID were not clear. Can you help reissue the verification link so that I can start over again? Thanks

Hi Madlyn when you say you are unable to verify your identity what do you mean? Are you able to submit the ID documents?