Unable to verify identity and reinstate Netlify account - Support - Netlify Support Forums

Hello!

I have a problem when logging in.

When I tried to log in, it shows that
"
Appeal an account suspension

We have suspended this account due to suspicious activity. To quickly reclaim this account, please take a moment to verify your identity before using Netlify.
About identity verification

Your identity information will be verified by Stripe
We never store the identity information submitted through this process on our systems
Stripe does keep a record that we can access in cases of abuse

"
Then I clicked “Verify my identity”,then it shows:
"
Please verify your identity

Your account has been flagged by our automatic fraud protection system.

Please take a moment to verify your identity before using Netlify.

About this process

Your identity information will be verified by Stripe
We never store the identity information submitted through this process on our systems
Stripe does keep a record that we can access in cases of abuse

By logging in to Netlify, you agree to our terms of service.

"
Then:
"
We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.
"

How to solve the problem?Thank you very much!

My community email account (this account) is the one I used to sign up for netlify.

Hiya :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Someone from the Fraud and Abuse team will follow up with you on ticket #248330 via email.

I have the same problem my email is : Maryam.ahmadnejad@yahoo.com

hiya @mary :wave:t6: , thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Netlify forums! I can see your account is marked as Spam. I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Our fraud and abuse team will reach back out to you on ticket # 248361 in your email.

Thank you for your patience.

I have the same problem my email is : kanyh2015@163.com

hiya :wave:t6: @ksir thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk please refer to ticket #249829 in your email as our fraud and abuse team will follow up with you there.

I have the same problem my email is : zwjhb12@163.com

hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums. I can see your account is blocked. I have brought your query to the attention of our fraud and abuse team. They will follow up with you via email on ticket #252548