TypeError - (0 , _requireHook).default is not a function

I’m getting

TypeError: (0 , _requireHook).default is not a function
    at Object.<anonymous> (/var/task/node_modules/next/dist/server/next-server.js:1160:26)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1105:14)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1159:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12)
    at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1005:19)
    at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18)
    at getNextServer (/var/task/.netlify/functions-internal/___netlify-handler/handlerUtils.js:151:22)
    at getBridge (/var/task/.netlify/functions-internal/___netlify-handler/___netlify-handler.js:54:28)
    at Runtime.handler (/var/task/.netlify/functions-internal/___netlify-handler/___netlify-handler.js:84:46)

When I click any of my links on the sidenav the website crashes. I’m not sure why this is happening, on my local machine I click on any of the links and it filters to movies or series like it should.

Hey @dortega5185 , apologies for the delay replying to you on this, we missed your question when it was first posted!

First, I would recommend updating your Next.js plugin to at least version 4.18.0 (see this announcement post for more details). That won’t necessarily fix the behavior you’re seeing, but I would definitely recommend this as a first step.

Regarding the error you’re seeing, the engineering team is already looking into this as of now, and we’ll follow up on this thread as soon as we have more information!