Hi! I was working on a form and for some reason, even when I had everything setup correctly, I was not receiving my submissions. Then I figured that maybe it was because Askimet was rejecting it because I was using an email like email@example.com. I tried real information and everything worked perfectly. I felt pretty silly afterwards.
I love that forms are filtered that way, it’s really great and I got to test it by pure chance.
I also think that maybe the form docs could be improved by adding a warning about that. I spent a long time trying to figure out what was wrong with my code, when actually everything was fine.