Someone else is using my domain

solarmoon.xyz or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team.

However, I own this domain. I have been trying to contact support to help me transfer ownership.

Please help!

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

If you have some idea of who might be using the domain (maybe a previous collaborator or an agency you’ve worked with in the past?), the quickest way to get this resolved is for you to contact that person directly and ask them to remove the domain from their account here:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

If you’re not sure, please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. This is my first time using netlify so definitely not me or another member of my team because it’s just myself :). I have already contacted via support ticket a few days back with this same information, but have not heard back.

I have already gone through those steps of verifying domain ownership via txt record. Please check and remove from other account.

Thanks!

Hi, I have removed this domain from the other account. Thanks for reaching out!