SniCertificate::CertificateNonvalidError: Unable to verify challenge

Hi,

It says that the certificate for my site: www.hamptongay.com is no longer valid.
When I try to renew the certificate on Netlify it says: “We can’t renew your Let’s Encrypt certificate automatically until the issue is resolved”

with the full error message being:
SniCertificate::CertificateNonvalidError: Unable to verify challenge for www.shop.hamptongay.com: 54.241.246.27: Invalid response from http://www.shop.hamptongay.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/-KVLN1Piw8mz8I88sN1bNUfavYEiypUmngqe7qQO5B0: 404

I’m not quite sure why the certificate is no longer valid and I am unable to renew the certificate.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Ii looks like the updating of the SSL certificate was successful about five and a half hours after you created this topic. No one made any changes at Netlify so I’m not sure what the issue was.

The error above is for the domain name www.shop.hamptongay.com (and not www.hamptongay.com). I don’t show that domain connected to any sites at Netlify and that appears to have been related to the issue.

Again, it appears you resolved this but if there are other questions or concerns, please feel free to reply here anytime.