I tried to verify my identity. However, I canceled the process because I didn’t bring my ID card. At first, I was registering through a GitHub account and was guided to verify my identity. Already contacted the support but I always got the same reply:
"Hi there!

Netlify’s help desk has received your request, but the email address that sent the request does not seem to be associated with a Netlify login."

Right now, I can’t register through my email or my GitHub. Any help would be appreciated!

You would need to answer “What kind of help do you need” with Login/Signup

I’ve tried to do so and got a better responses:
“We have received your message about your log in issue. We’ll need you to provide a screenshot(s) of the error you are facing as well as the associated email address before our team can analyze this request.

However, after I provide the files that are required the reply was:
“Your case with Netlify Support (248183) has a new response, included below. If you have any follow-up questions or comments, please reply to this email.” with the content I’ve sent before. Do I need to wait for another email regarding my case?

At this point waiting is all you can do.

hi @montblanc :wave:t6: thank you for your patience. I have esclated this directly to our fraud and abuse team. They will follow up with you via email today or within the next 2 business days. Look out for a response on ticket # 248285.