Setting Up Edge Functions Error

I need advice to debug deploy Netlify App

I’m trying to set up the bandingoModal site with continuous deployment through github so I can run my serverless functions. I’ve had the site working fine, but after I transitioned over to a new pc build I’ve needed to re-install nodeJs and for some reason I keep getting this error.

Setting up the Edge Functions environment. This may take a couple of minutes.Error: Could not read downloaded binary
    at DenoBridge.downloadBinary (file:///C:/Users/Darkskittlz/AppData/Roaming/npm/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@netlify/edge-bundler/dist/bridge.js:33:19)
    at async DenoBridge.getBinaryPath (file:///C:/Users/Darkskittlz/AppData/Roaming/npm/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@netlify/edge-bundler/dist/bridge.js:116:32)
    at async Module.serve (file:///C:/Users/Darkskittlz/AppData/Roaming/npm/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@netlify/edge-bundler/dist/server/server.js:53:5)
    at async prepareServer (C:\Users\Darkskittlz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\src\lib\edge-functions\proxy.js:146:22)
Error: Could not read downloaded binary
    at DenoBridge.downloadBinary (file:///C:/Users/Darkskittlz/AppData/Roaming/npm/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@netlify/edge-bundler/dist/bridge.js:33:19)
    at async DenoBridge.getBinaryPath (file:///C:/Users/Darkskittlz/AppData/Roaming/npm/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@netlify/edge-bundler/dist/bridge.js:116:32)
    at async Module.serve (file:///C:/Users/Darkskittlz/AppData/Roaming/npm/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@netlify/edge-bundler/dist/server/server.js:53:5)
    at async prepareServer (C:\Users\Darkskittlz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\src\lib\edge-functions\proxy.js:146:22)

C:\Users\Darkskittlz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\node_modules\netlify-redirector\lib\redirects.js:116
      throw ex;
      ^
abort({}) at Error
    at jsStackTrace (C:\Users\Darkskittlz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\node_modules\netlify-redirector\lib\redirects.js:1070:13)
    at stackTrace (C:\Users\Darkskittlz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\node_modules\netlify-redirector\lib\redirects.js:1087:12)
    at process.abort (C:\Users\Darkskittlz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\node_modules\netlify-redirector\lib\redirects.js:8502:44)
    at process.emit (node:events:527:28)
    at processEmit [as emit] (C:\Users\Darkskittlz\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\node_modules\signal-exit\index.js:199:34)
    at emit (node:internal/process/promises:140:20)
    at processPromiseRejections (node:internal/process/promises:274:27)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:97:32)
(Use `node --trace-uncaught ...` to show where the exception was thrown)

The dev server will spin up in the browser but after the error is thrown the terminal session shuts down. I believe this has to do with my netlify-redirector file in node_modules. Just wanted to get some advice. Thanks in advance.

Console.Log Error when running commands:

$ netlify dev --edgeInspect
$ node --trace-deprecation

⠼ Setting up the Edge Functions environment. This may take a couple of minutes.npm WARN config global `--global`, `--local` are deprecated. Use `--location=global` instead.
> bandingo-bingo@0.1.0 start
> react-scripts start

⠸ Setting up the Edge Functions environment. This may take a couple of minutes.(node:17668) [DEP0111] DeprecationWarning: Access to process.binding('http_parser') is deprecated.
(Use `node --trace-deprecation ...` to show where the warning was created)
Something is already running on port 3000.
◈ "npm run start" exited with code 0. Shutting down Netlify Dev server
╭─ pwsh  ~\Desktop\Coding\Sendgrid-API   main   ~1          16.15.1   19:45:50 
╰─❯ node --trace-deprecation ...
node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:936
  throw err;
  ^

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\Darkskittlz\Desktop\Coding\Sendgrid-API\...'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:933:15)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:778:27)
    at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:77:12)
    at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47 {
  code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
  requireStack: []
}

Thanks for your help,
Darkskittlz

I cannot help with the particulars of this issue @CJAM_Enterprises_LLC but I do know this line

is due to Netlify CLI/React not shutting down correctly. On macOS I need to manually kill the process. It seems you are using Windows so I am not sure how to find/kill the process.

If the issue is with Netlify CLI, you might find more direct assistance by creating a new issue for the maintainers to investigate

New thread opened Setting Up Edge Functions Error!. Follow along there.