Scheduled functions break deployment

Hello,

My Netlify site name is https://office-music-game.netlify.app/

I am creating a web app with Remix JS and I am unable to deploy a build that contains scheduled functions. When I deploy by pushing a new commit to the github repo attached to my Netlify account, the build log displays the following error:
Failed during stage ‘building site’: Build script returned non-zero exit code: 4 (Search results for '"non-zero exit code: 4"' - Netlify Support Forums)
Build failed due to an internal system error: Build script returned non-zero exit code: 4
Here’s the link for the build: Netlify App

When I deploy using the cli with the following command: netlify deploy --build --context production --skip-functions-cache I get the following error:

⠹ CDN diffing files... ›   Warning: JSONHTTPError:  500
 ›   Warning:
{
  "name": "JSONHTTPError",
  "status": 500,
  "json": {
    "error": "[11000]: E11000 duplicate key error collection: bitballoon.function_schedules index: deploy_id_1 dup key: { deploy_id: null } (on db-origin-aws-cmh-prod-14.node.cmh-prod.nf.internal:27017, modern retry, attempt 1)"
  }
}

I also tried to use different cron expressions in case that changed anything. I used 0 * * * *, */10 * * * *, and @hourly and I got the same errors with all three.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi @dmc1985! Welcome to the Netlify Forums.

We had a platform-wide incident on Wednesday which could be the culprit here. I see you have some successful builds since. Is everything working as expected for you now?

Yes! Very nice of you to check in about it. :+1: