Request to increase functions timeout for functions-dev-tdpk and functions-production-tdpk

i want to increase request timeout from 10s to 28s for

Hey @OneWork,

We could do a maximum of 26 seconds. That has been done and a re-deploy should activate the changes.

Hello @hrishikesh - could I get the same treatment for gv-dash, (site id e246efaf-5825-4e1d-8491-2459071b874f) please :slight_smile: ?

Hey @danielthedifficult,

That’s done.

Thank you!

Do you know if this setting will propagate locally (i.e. for netlify dev) ?

If not, is there another way to set that when running functions locally?

You need to run netlify link and link the site to CLI.

Hi @hrishikesh - could I also get the same for simplybookvalidtor, (site id c43f82ee-149e-4d89-a05e-425a3f8dfec9 ) please?

As far as I can tell, this was already set on your site.

I don’t know when it happened, but the last update to your site settings was about 9 hours ago, so sometime then or sooner. In case you are still seeing the 10 second timeout on functions there - please don’t forget to redeploy, which is required to activate the setting (in case it is new).

Hello @fool, is it possible to increase request timeout for site id 8db60d57-8a53-48c9-a3ba-8e5595b23356 ?

Hi @nif :wave:t6: welcome to the forums and thanks so much for reaching out.

Unfortunately, function timeouts are only eligible for those on a pro plan or higher for us to make that change - that’s a requirement that applies to everyone who wants a bigger timeout. You can upgrade to Pro easily through the Netlify UI dashboard.

If you let us know when you have upgraded, we can change the settings for you!

ok, we were planning to upgrade anyway, I will let you know once it is done. I see calls up to 22 seconds on local, will these be accommodated with the Pro plan?

Hi, i’m not sure what you mean by calls but timeouts can be increased to the max (26s)

ok thanks, sounds like it will suit our purpose

Hi @SamO, I just got the pro account and sent a request for extended timeouts on my site. Hope you can accommodate it.

hi @nif :wave:t6: , super glad you got upgraded! I just updated your site function timeout 26s. Please redeploy to activate. :blush:

Can we get an increase to 26s for our site (b9d0b761-af8e-4c90-8198-d0a7b652bc7c)?

@SamO

[Edited to tag admin]

Hi I have increased your function timeout. Please re-deploy to see this take effect.

1 Like