Request for Suspension of Website Hosting - monocash.org

Dear

I am writing to bring to your immediate attention a serious issue concerning one of the websites hosted on your platform, namely https://monocash.org/. This website is actively involved in promoting and facilitating monetary counterfeiting, which is an illegal activity under both national and international law.

Counterfeiting currency is a criminal offense that undermines the integrity of financial systems and poses significant risks to individuals and businesses. By hosting monocash.org, your platform is inadvertently enabling these illegal activities to continue, which could potentially have legal repercussions for your company as well.

In light of the above, I urge you to take prompt action by suspending the hosting services for monocash.org. This step is crucial in curbing the dissemination of counterfeit currency and protecting the interests of legitimate financial activities.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. I trust that you will handle this situation with the seriousness it deserves and take appropriate measures without delay.

Sincerely,

hi @Lolo thanks for reaching out and bringing this site on our platform to our attention. I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Our fraud and abuse team will follow up with you shortly.