Site Name: persistshields
I am trying to update headers/redirects, and they appear to be stuck at a state from earlier today. I have tried deploying a bunch of different changes to the
_redirects files and then switched to using the config in
netlify.toml, but nothing has caused any changes to the headers/redirects that are deployed.
The builds all show the correct number of processed rules as I change them, and correctly show errors when the rules are malformed, but what is showing up on the website hasn’t changed from the state it was in earlier today.
I have also tried clearing the build cache.
netlify.toml is below, you can check on the website that the test headers are missing, the HSTS
max-age is different, the https://persistshields.org/eua redirect 404s, and https://persistshields.org/disinfect redirects to a URL with a hash that is not in the config.
[build.environment] YARN_VERSION = "1.12.1" NPM_VERSION = "6.4.1" [build] command = "yarn build" publish = "dist" [context.deploy-preview] command = "yarn build:preview" [[headers]] for = "/*" [headers.values] Strict-Transport-Security = "max-age=63073000; includeSubDomains; preload" [[headers]] for = "/" [headers.values] Test = "true" Another-Test = "another-value" [[redirects]] from = "https://master--persistshields.netlify.app/*" to = "https://persistshields.org/:splat" status = 301 force = true [[redirects]] from = "https://persistshields.netlify.app/*" to = "https://persistshields.org/:splat" status = 301 force = true [[redirects]] from = "/disinfect" to = "https://help.prusa3d.com/en/article/prusa-face-shield-disinfection_125457" status = 302 [[redirects]] from = "/eua" to = "https://www.fda.gov/media/136842/download" status = 302 [[redirects]] from = "/volunteer" to = "https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoYiY35zY0RUpjP_Jxa7TfaRg-C8OX6Qpszpjacx4CRxJSiQ/viewform" status = 302 [[redirects]] from = "/request" to = "https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefykbsb6Vu1K2My9e_mdH94uR2fOeeA8RXmt1FW3ArJXq9hg/viewform" status = 302