Please remove my domain petscageo.com from old account

I want to add my domain petscageo.com in to a netlify account so i want from you to remove my domain petscageo.com from old account.

Hi welcome to the forums! Thanks for reaching out please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

Hi There is no option of txt record with my domain I seriously want you to remove my domain from old account so that I add domain in to a new account its very urgent.

Please help and remove my domain from previous account I badly need this to add my domain in to a new netlify account.

Hi There is no option of txt record with my domain I seriously want you to remove my domain from old account so that I add domain in to a new account its very urgent.

Hi, what do you mean there is no option to add a txt record for your domain. Who was your domain servicer? Without a txt record we have no way of knowing if you actually own this domain. If you can’t add a txt please remove the domain for your old account. You can do this yourself by logging in to your account and following this workflow:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

My service provider is namecheap and there is no option of add txt record and I can not remove my domain my own because Netlify has suspend my account without any reason and without any warning what is this. I have my domain login on namecheap. There is no option of attach a image on support . Kindly remove my domain its really urgent.

Hi John,

I understand your frustration and urgency but without this I cannot remove this domain and site without proof you own this. You can create a forums account using the redacted email I supplied earlier and I can then verify that you own the domain this way. Additionally, Namecheap definitely allows you to add a txt record. I found this documentation on their site which walks you through how to do this:

When this is done let me know and I can proceed.

Ok I got it what to put in Value and TTL ??

@John12 instructions are outlined here

I have done from my side please check it and tell me its really urgent.

Kindly Reply its urgent.

sorry @John12 I forgot to respond. I took down your site. Thanks!

now I can use my domain on another netlify acc?

It is giving 401 in the domain area.

Kindly Reply please waiting

Netlify is not opening what is the issue I am so Disappoint from the service.

No, once you are banned from using our service you cannot come back. You’ll need to find another platform to host your content.