Page not found (broken link)

https://healthykings22.com/

I purchased a domain via TeeSpring. My status update says: “connected.” However, when check I search for the site it says “page not found.” How can I fix this?

Check out this support guide:

Thanks, but I am still totally lost. I signed up for this to receive some technical support.

Hey there, @kingmo22 :wave:

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear you are still stuck.

The thread that Tom shared is our first port of call for folks who encounter a page not found error. However, when I click on your link I do not receive a “Page not found” error. Rather, I see ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID. This error is associated with DNS configuration. I have shared your thread with my team to look into further. We will follow up soon!

1 Like

Hi Hillary,

Thank you so much. I have also shared this information with SpringTree. Is there anything they can do on their end?

sure, we provide them with tech support as soon as they ask us, so they’d just contact us in their usual way (we intend to work with them on their account; you can also work with them, but we cannot make changes to their account based on your request).

I am pretty sure they know how to fix this on their own once you get in touch and explain the situation to them. I reviewed this with Hillary and we saw that:

• DNS seems configured reasonably
  • however your site has never been successfully deployed, so there is no content there nor did we successfully provision SSL.

…and I think they know how to fix all of those things for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

1 Like