Netlify returns 404 for SSR Nuxt website

Site name: refweek.netlify.app

Hi,

My website is a Nuxt 3 Vue.js app configured with SSR enabled. Here is the full repo : GitHub - polysource-projects/refweek: Simulateur d'emploi du temps de BA1

When I navigate to the Netlify website, it returns a 404 not found error. What can I do to fix it?

Create a _redirects file here: refweek/public at main Ā· epfl-tools/refweek (github.com) with the content:

/* /.netlify/functions/server 200

Thank you for your answer! This doesnā€™t seem to have workedā€¦

Youā€™re uploading the wrong folder:

Starting to deploy site from '.nuxt/dist'

Thatā€™s why I wondered why the redirect is not being generated as Nuxt automatically creates that. The publish folder should probably be dist.

You may remove the _redirects file as that would be automatically created by Nuxt.

2 Likes

I had the same issue! The default netlify picked was ā€˜.nuxt/distā€™ which made sense to meā€¦

Hi! I have the same issue with my Nuxt 3 app : 1. https://master--chipper-speculoos-c8484d.netlify.app/
Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t understand what to do to solve thisā€¦ Can you tell me more please?

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

:wave: @authie.maxime

It appears you were able to get things sorted as Iā€™m not seeing 404s on your site. Let us know if you still need help!

Hi audrey, would you mind explaining what I need to do in my site deploy settings? I am having the same issue

what site is experiencing this?

follow this configuration, for me its worked
Publish directory : dist

thanks for sharing this with the community!

We were a little confused by this answer. Should it be /.nuxt/dist - ? (No).

Just to help clarify (as of this date)

Publish directory: dist

(even that key ^ here is confusing!)

So, just ā€œdistā€ (and in our case we were using pnpm build