Netlify CMS Identity CORS Error

Hello.
I have deployed an Astro.js framework website. It uses Netlify CMS for updating pages. I have deployed it on Netlify. The admin page is working on my local development box but not on the deployed server.
Looking in the developper settings under the console tab, I receive this error:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://identity.netlify.com/v1/netlify-identity-widget.js. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing). Status code: 200

Still under the developper settings under the network tab I receive the error CORS Missing Allow Origin error.

This is the home_page for the website. To access the login page you can use this link admin_login.

Has anyone come across this issue ? Anyone know how to fix the it ?
Thanks

Hi there! Thanks for your interest in Netlify CMS. Looks like you posted your question a little while ago, but that you haven’t received a solution yet. Here’s where you might get more help:

netlifycms.org - the site houses our extensive documentation that likely contains helpful information to get you back on track.

netlify cms slack - join our friendly slack channel and chat with other cms pros to get the help you need.

GitHub Issues - think you’ve found a bug, or would like to make a feature request? Make your voice heard here. Netlify CMS is open source - PRs and other contributions are also welcome!

Stack Overflow Check StackOverflow for questions tagged “Netlify CMS” if you don’t get an answer in the Slack or the GH issues. StackOverflow reaches a worldwide audience of knowledgeable people.

Your question will be left open here for anyone to comment - but we encourage you to check out the above resources if you are still looking for a solution!

Hello @tavifo, since it’s been a while and you have not posted a reply indicating if you have solved the CORS error or not, I visited your admin_login page and it seems you are still getting the CORS error in the Chrome Dev Tools.

Note that in Astro, regular scripts get compiled into modules and that’s why you’re seeing a CORS error. Kindly use the script tag below instead for adding the Netlify Identify Widget to see if it works.

<script is:inline src="https://identity.netlify.com/v1/netlify-identity-widget.js"></script>

For more information about the Script & Style Directives visit the link at Template Directives Reference :rocket: Astro Documentation

Let me know if the suggested solution works. Thanks.