My domain named alifmall.com is occupied by my old account which is suspended i want to add it to my new account domains dns please help me

My domain named alifmall.com is occupied by my old account which is suspended i want to add it to my new account domains dns please help me

If Netlify suspended your old account, what makes you believe they will allow you to create another account and free up your old domain for use on the new account?

not like that i have lot of projects in my account i alrady added 3 domains in it that now not taking in.

If Netlify suspended/banned your account because of a breach of the ToS they are not going to allow you to create another account.

please help me sir i not did any suspious activity in netlify i have domain named www.whatsappwebdesign.com that i recieved that whatsapp has trademark so they do such please please help me sir please i verify my domain details please help me sir

I can’t help you. I don’t work for Netlify.

You cannot use trademarked terms without express approval from the trademark holder as explained below