Login error: We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account

I am not able to login even though i had submitted the correct documents for verification. Need help

email-baidsimandhar@gmail.com

Hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #235621

Updates regarding my account?
email-baidsimandhar@gmail.com

Hi, Sir. I’ve the same problem. Could you send verification link again. email-theara.sar@gmail.com

You will get a response in a few business days.

Hi @Sar welcome to the forums and thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please stay tuned to your email and refer to ticket # 236326

Here is the verification link-https://app.netlify.com/verify-identity/903743f4-5cc2-475a-b19e-e8e42feaf16a

My email-baidsimandhar@gmail.com

Kindly solve my problem as soon as possible. It has been a week

I’m not sure what you are asking. Additionally the email you attached above has no login or signup attempts associated. Can you please confirm the email that is blocked?

I tried to sign up from the email-baidsimandhar@gmail.com using via Github login

But after that I can’t even use the normal sign up method. So i got blocked off at both github and sign up login.

Hi SamO,

I have a similar issue like the OP, I was trying to sign up with my Github account on Netlify 10 days ago, as I am going through a coding bootcamp. However during the process something might have bugged or screwed up on my end and I ended up getting blocked out of the authentication process.

I tried sending an email to verifyid@netlify.com but the ticket was not created and I was directed to the support forums.

Could I get some assistance with signing up?

hiya :wave:t6: welcome to the forums! thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 238332

My problem has still not been solved. I cannot login via github neither i can use my personal email address fix it for me . Email-baidsimandhar@gmail.com

@Simandhar There is no signup attempts with this email can you please confirm your email is: Email-baidsimandhar@gmail.com?

Yes i confirm this is my email.
It is the same email for github account as well.

I cannot find any signup attempts from this. Can you please try signing up again and send a screenshot of what you see? Also can you confirm what country you are trying to access our platform from?

I am from India