ISP blocking website, possible SSL issue with custom domain

Cannot access the site from the custom domain on my home wifi. I can access the site from my mobile phone on mobile data. I can access the site from the subdomain anywhere. If I click on a link to the site I get an error message shown below. If I type in the url, I get a " Suspicious Site Blocked" from my ISP.

Custom Domain: ais.solar

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

No Build Issues

Site has been working fine for months. I had also recently visited the site within the last week or so and there were no issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi Dragon,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Netlify’s Support Forums.

I’m able to visit the site ( lucky-rugelach-ab7292.netlify.app) and the custom domain. I do see that a new SSL Certificate was updated yesterday. Are you still having issues? Or is it only when trying to connect from your specific ISP?

The issue seems to only happen when I try to access the site from my home ISP. If I click the custom domain link on netlify I get this warning [ Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG ].

However if I put in the custom domain in the URL bar I get a page from my ISP saying Suspicious Site Blocked.

I have submitted a ticket to my ISP to have the block removed but didn’t know if I was missing something else or why I would have been blocked in the first place

Hi @Dragon,

It does seem like it’s an issue with the ISP. Let us know what you hear back from them.

It has been a few weeks and here is what Ive found regarding the issue.

Reached out to my ISP and they are not actively blocking the site.

Every time I ask for my SSL certificate to be renewed after 2 days the site works fine until I make changes or update the site/ deploys then the error returns.

This is the only site im hosting with this issue.