I am using cx_freeze for python flask build is successsful in my local pc , build and deployment successful in netlify , however I am getting broken link in runtime

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: chemlab.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

I’m not seeing any HTML files in your deploy. Do you output any HTML files?

Thanks Hrishikesh for responding my question … How I can see build executable content , I am not able to download, is there any provision to see the build content , my html files are in templates folder.

Thanks & Regards

Finally, I am able to download zip files and I can see templates folder with html files

glad to hear you were able to find a solution!

Hi Hrishikesh & Sam. My issue is not resolved , Earlier I was not able to download build file, Now I am able to download that build file , I can see my project correctly available , with required content , my netlify build was successful, however link ( https://chemlab.netlify.app/ ) is have broken link, can you help me to fix this issue ? how I can see the run time issue of this link ?

I am stuck with this broken link issue, no issues observed in build , i am not understanding this broken link issue, can you guide me , how to debug ?

Netlify Support Team , I tried various combination , your build downloaded and it is working fine , I am doubting some configuration mistake is causing the problem, no error message is observed during building and deployment time, only one warnig is observed is cannot find ‘libtinfo-10270e32.so.5.9’ , can you check here , how i can see run-time log ?

using netlify cli, i build locally, that build was working locally and deployed to netlify and that link is also broken…

netlify deploy --prod
Deploy path: C:\Users\sajum\mypython\chem\Lab1\ChemLab\build
Configuration path: C:\Users\sajum\mypython\chem\Lab1\ChemLab\netlify.toml
Deploying to main site URL…
√ Finished hashing
√ CDN requesting 0 files and 0 functions
√ Finished uploading 0 assets
√ Deploy is live!

Build logs: Netlify App
Function logs: Netlify App
Unique deploy URL: https://64bb52094bb2041d3fa9408f--chemlab.netlify.app
Website URL: https://chemlab.netlify.app

I am not getting clue on this broken page , is it possible to address this issue ?

Where are you seeing a HTML file? I don’t see any HTML files in the screenshot you posted.

Hi Hrishikesh

My app is based on python flask, it is build by cx_freeze , build was successful , in build you can see html files are in /templates folder…

directory structure of downloaded build zip file,template is as follows…all required html files are available in the build (build was done by nettlify)

Directory of C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\deploy-64bfd0286fa2f2000745936d\exe.linux-x86_64-3.8\templates

25/07/2023 10:24 pm .
25/07/2023 10:24 pm …
25/07/2023 10:24 pm 4,079 index.html
25/07/2023 10:24 pm 1,805 login.html
25/07/2023 10:24 pm 1,343 signup.html
3 File(s) 7,227 bytes
laes, tem

Hi Hrishikesh

My app is based on python flask, it is build by cx_freeze , build was successful , in build you can see html files are in /templates folder…

directory structure of downloaded build zip file,template is as follows…all required html files are available in the build (build was done by nettlify)

Directory of C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\deploy-64bfd0286fa2f2000745936d\exe.linux-x86_64-3.8\templates

25/07/2023 10:24 pm .
25/07/2023 10:24 pm …
25/07/2023 10:24 pm 4,079 index.html
25/07/2023 10:24 pm 1,805 login.html
25/07/2023 10:24 pm 1,343 signup.html
3 File(s) 7,227 bytes

The only 3 HTML files I see are

And those files appear to be just templates, not the generated HTML files: Chemistry Lab Closure (chemlab.netlify.app)

You need to build your site, compile them into HTML+CSS+JS and then deploy it to Netlify.