How to gate all content in website to Netlify Identity member?

Could the different behaviour be caused by different settings on free and paid plans?

Hi @TheDancingCode,

No, I have tested it while being on a free plan myself and it works fine. So, it’s interesting to see why it’s not working for them.

Hi @sachinsancheti1,

Yes, the issue for your website seems to be the exact same as @kruncher. I can access the correct page instantly after I clear your website’s cache from our CDNs. I’m adding your website to the internal issue, kindly do not delete it or the user.

If you wish to delete it, please provide a different URL which you can keep alive for testing.

hi @hrishikesh ,

thanks. I am not going to delete this domain, nor your test user.

Hi

Do you have any further information regarding this issue?

Many thanks

Hi @kruncher,

I can understand your concern, but the root cause of this problem is still being investigated. We found some old threads which had talked about the problem, but turns out it never got the attention this thread got, so it was never investigated back then.

While I cannot say for sure if/when this will be fixed as there’s the cause itself is yet to be identified, I can tell you that the team has got this issue in its radar and is working on figuring it out.

I know this is probably not the reply you’re looking for, but I am sorry that I don’t have any better news at the moment.

hi @hrishikesh ,

Just to follow up and check with you if your team has had some developments on this issue.

Hi @sachinsancheti1,

While I don’t have an answer to that, I’ve pinged the developers to see if they’ve made any progress. I’ll let you know once I hear from them.

@hrishikesh it’s been a while… any updates?

Hi there, @kruncher :wave:

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, I have no updates to share at this time. We will follow up on this thread when we have more information. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

I am experiencing similar issues with Netlify Identity - though not so thoroughly debugged and documented. I am eager to hear if any progress has been made on this issue. Thanks all! D

hi there dangdang,

i am asking for an update, and if i hear something back, i will let you know! thanks for your patience and sorry this is taking a while.