Google result for my site says: For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable

I’m a newbie here. I tried to setup my domain with netlify’s hosting but google results say: ‘For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable’

But I dont have this anywhere in my code.

I believe its somehow coming from netlify side.

Can you please help me ?

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: https://jolly-lamarr-192bc7.netlify.app/

• DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.

• Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

@jpca999 Welcome to the Netlify community.

Please help us help you by writing a good post!

DNS or SSL issues: Tell us your custom domain(s) (e.g. mycustomdomain.com), and how long it has been since you made changes to your DNS (DNS changes can take up to 48 hours). We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.

Let us know what you have already tried and what the results were.

The better the post = the faster we can help!

I dont know what to try here . That piece of line isn’t coming from my code base. so it must be from netlify.

What do I need to do to fix it ?

@jpca999 Start by giving others the information they will need to help you.

DNS or SSL issues: Tell us your custom domain(s) (e.g. mycustomdomain.com), and how long it has been since you made changes to your DNS (DNS changes can take up to 48 hours). We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.

The better the post = the faster we can help!

the custom domain name is : west palm group (dot) com

@jpca999 Have you tried changing your DNS settings as recommended in the docs?

The CNAME entry should point to your Netlify subdomain, not to your apex domain.

i only have ip address in my godaddy DNS manager . I ve not used subdomain or apex domain thing .

Hi, @jpca999, the current DNS settings are not what we recommend. I see this currently:

westpalmgroup.com.	    599 	IN	A   	104.198.14.52
www.westpalmgroup.com.	3599	IN	CNAME	westpalmgroup.com. 

However, the recommended settings would be:

westpalmgroup.com.	    599 	IN	A   	104.198.14.52
www.westpalmgroup.com.	3599	IN	CNAME	jolly-lamarr-192bc7.netlify.app.

We recommend making the www subdomain primary domain for the site (which isn’t the case currently) whenever the A record is used for the apex domain.

You can change which domain is “primary” here.

Finally, at no time do I see “For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable” when browsing this site. Would you please explain exactly where you see this?

If you get an HTTP response which contains that text, would you please send us the x-nf-request-id HTTP response header which contains that text?

In order to troubleshoot this, we need to be able to track the HTTP response with this issue. The simplest way to do this is to send us the x-nf-request-id header which we send with every HTTP response.

There more information about this header here:

If that header isn’t available for any reason, please send the information it replaces (or as many of these details as possible)