Getting weird error of nextjs in netlify

hi recently i am working on nextjs project and deployed it on netlify but i dnt know it suddenly stopped working and giving below error

{
“errorType”: “TypeError”,
“errorMessage”: “Invalid URL: /”,
“trace”: [
“TypeError [ERR_INVALID_URL]: Invalid URL: /”,
" at new NodeError (internal/errors.js:322:7)",
" at onParseError (internal/url.js:270:9)",
" at new URL (internal/url.js:346:5)",
" at Runtime.handler (/var/task/.netlify/functions-internal/___netlify-handler/___netlify-handler.js:71:22)",
" at Runtime.handleOnce (/var/runtime/Runtime.js:66:25)"
]
}
please help me ?

Same here, for the last hour, I get this error randomly when I check my Nextjs app.

+1, several people also reporting it here:

[Bug]: Some requests receiving `"code":"ERR_INVALID_URL" ` · Issue #1239 · netlify/next-runtime · GitHub.

Yep, same, no change or deploys to my site recently.

very same!!! here. suddenly not working from today…

Also getting this error in production and all preview environments, even ones that were working previously from days ago.

Hey there folks, thanks so much for reaching out! I have shared this with the appropriate team that works on the plugin. @Lou linked this issue above that is directly on the plugin repo, so that is a great place to share reproduction information. I will also share updates in this forums thread once we have them.

+1 same issue on our sites

1 Like

Thanks for your patience everyone! We have posted a status page that will have updates as we continue to investigate and work through this. You can read more here:

Hey folks, we completed a rollback of the component that caused this issue and there should be no more impact on serving your sites. We will keep monitoring to ensure our fix is complete and stable. Thank you!