Excessive Bandwidth Consumption!

I moved my site here from Vercel. I use SSR here and there. However, when I compared the two, I saw that this place consumes a tremendous amount of traffic. When I look at the consumption in Vercel, it never exceeds 1 GB, but here it exceeds 1 GB within a very comfortable time. What is the reason for this? Please enlighten me! Otherwise, unfortunately, I may not be able to stay here long with this traffic. Enter my site, the number of people does not exceed 20 people!

Your site seems to be getting a lot of traffic. For example, these are the top 10 paths in the past 7 days along with the total bandwidth consumed:

export.csv (483 Bytes)

If I dive more into the requests to a particular path (/static/js/3666.4ea71428.chunk.js), I can see that out of 29k total requests, 24k requests were made by someone with the user agent of: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) HeadlessChrome/123.0.6312.122 Safari/537.36 Prerender (+https://github.com/prerender/prerender).

To me, this looks like you’ve knowingly or unknowingly setup some kind of a monitor that’s making repeated requests to your site and thus, inflating the bandwidth spent.

Excluding requests from that user agent brings down your bandwidth to about 25% of the current value.