Error: Deploy did not succeed: Failed to execute deploy: timed out while waiting to enter states [prepared, ready]

Hey,

I have a heavy GatsbyJS website I’m trying to deploy, and I’m keep getting the following error:
“Error: Deploy did not succeed: Failed to execute deploy: timed out while waiting to enter states [prepared, ready]”

I understand that there’s a way to extend the timeout. How can I do that? is it something I can do manually?

Thanks

Hi @daniels,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Netlify Forums :netliconfetti:

We can definitely extend the build time limit to more than 15 minutes if you add a credit card to your account. This is so that if you incur overages they can be automatically billed :slight_smile:

Once you do that, please confirm here and share your site name.

I already added a CC to my account :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @daniels thanks for confirming. I still need your site name, can you please share that? Thank you!

It’s commonninja-searchengine

Thanks, @daniels. I have updated your timeout to 30 minutes. Happy building :slight_smile:

I really hope it will be enough. Thank you!

My pleasure, @daniels! My advice would be give it a try at 30, and then we can get you connected with another team to chat options that will support your needs if you need it to go higher.

Got it. Thanks Hillary.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m facing the same issue. Can you please increase the build time limit for my sites too @hillary ?
mjn & mjn-new

Thanks

Hey there, @mjn! We have increased the build time limit to 30 minutes for both of those sites. Happy building :rocket:

Hi there – facing a similar issue at https://elastic-knuth-1fa60f.netlify.app/ Do you mind extending to 30 minutes?

Hey there, @shanegring :wave:

Apologies for the delay! We have increased your build timeout limit for your account. Happy building :rocket:

Hi, can you please extend the timeout for my paid account thriving-macaron-76bc1c site to 90 minutes vs the default 15?

In the past, this repo has taken up to 60 minutes before. :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

Hi @gig,

I believe this has already been done. Chances are, we’re already having a thread in the helpdesk.

Hi, I need this as well. Site is called birdarchive, site id is c354fc0b-69e3-404f-b1aa-ea7a0c3e270c.

Nevermind, disabling form processing helped.

Hi, can you please extend the celadon-genie-cd3595 site deploy timeout for my paid account site to 90 minutes vs the default 18?

Thank you!

Hi, just so i understand you would like to increase/extend your build timeout?

Building phase passes, but Deploy fails after 18minutes timeout.

Thank you!