Error: Dangerous changes found - falling back. Re-run the command with the `--force` flag to force deployment

I am trying to deploy my site which is developed in sanity gatsby but i got below errors in deployment process

Error: Dangerous changes found - falling back. Re-run the command with the --force flag to force deployment.

9:54:04 AM: at /opt/build/repo/studio/node_modules/@sanity/core/lib/actions/graphql/deployApiAction.js:277:13
9:54:04 AM: at Generator.next ()
9:54:04 AM: at asyncGeneratorStep (/opt/build/repo/studio/node_modules/@sanity/core/lib/actions/graphql/deployApiAction.js:7:103)

Please look in the issue and given me a solution for this!

Thank you.

The issue you’re raising isn’t related to Netlify, and is due to the other systems you’re using, so it’s outside of the Netlify Scope of Support. Please remember that it’s ultimately your own responsibility to understand the code that you’re deploying, the systems you’ve chosen to work with and how to debug them.

In this case the error is originating from Sanity, and is related to their deployment of a GraphQL API to their systems.

So I’d suggesting using Google to hunt for a solution, or asking the Sanity community.

An early Google result is:

No, We hosted and deploying in netlify only, you should have a look at this deployment Netlify App

also I deployed in localhost and it’s working fine without issues!

@mgdev I think you’ve misunderstood, I understand you’re deploying to Netlify, and that your build is running on Netlify, but you’re still ultimately asking for help debugging an error that is originating from Sanity.

The error isn’t originating because of Netlify.

Take a look at the thread on the Sanity forums that I linked to, it does a decent job of explaining the kind of error you’re encountering and what they recommend, and if you Google around I think you’ll find more info.

It relates to the GraphQL functionality of Sanity:

The GraphQL deployment command and --force flag are explained here: