DNS Primary Server Listed At Parent

Hi everyone,

We’re currently running into errors with our website. It is not currently loading at all.

Back in January, we tried to configure/connect the domain to HubSpot but were unsuccessful. At that time, we did not notice any problems with the website. A few days ago, we started getting “ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH” errors whenever we went to www.formally.com. Because of this, I was prompted to reach out to HubSpot and remove the connections (this was an incomplete setup) and redirect from the “Domains & URLs” settings. After that, I tried to remove the DNS records that we initially added to configure the domain with Hubspot (in Netlify): 1 CNAME (with hubspot on it), and 2 A records (IP addresses). After a few minutes, the site went down so I tried to revert the changes by adding the same records I deleted (1 CNAME, and 2 A records). A few hours have passed and the site is still not loading with this error: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I used the MXtoolbox to check some errors and found some: Network Tools: DNS,IP,Email

The errors are:
Primary Name Server Not Listed At Parent
Name Servers are on the Same Subnet
SOA Serial Number Format is Invalid

Can someone help us put our site back up?

Your site is working for me

DNS propagation isn’t instant, taking potentially 48–72 hours (though often done in minutes.)

Hey, thanks for responding to this thread. We were able to get in touch with the Netlify support team yesterday and got this fixed. The website’s up again. :slight_smile:

1 Like