Disabling Header rules/Pages changed/Redirect rules/Mixed content reports

Hello! :slight_smile:

First thanks for this amazing, service, now time for questions.

We started configuring netlify to create our build previews in github, and I’m trying to configure it to be minimal:

We are mostly interested in the “netlify/microshift/deploy-preview” part.

Is there a way to disable the reports for:

• Header rules
  • Pages changed
  • Redirect rules
  • Mixed content
    ?

This repository is a monorepo with the project sources plus the website.

I was also trying to disable build with the ignore parameter from documents here [1], but it seems like $COMMIT_REF is not available.

10:19:48 AM: Detected ignore command in Netlify configuration file. Proceeding with the specified command: 'git diff --quiet main $COMMIT_REF docs/'

10:19:48 AM: fatal: ambiguous argument 'docs/': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.

Thank you very much.

[1] Ignore builds | Netlify Docs

Hi @mangelajo,

Could you share your site name?

About this, I don’t believe it can be turned off - those are the checks Netlify runs when you deploy on Netlify.

In our case it’s https://microshift.netlify.app/

But for example, I’ve seen that in other project I used to collaborate it’s only the preview responding, see:

HI there, @mangelajo :wave:

Sorry for the delay here. Are you still experiencing issues? If so, can you please share any additional debugging steps you have taken in the interim?

It is now 2 years after the first post, but I do have answers for anyone who finds this and needs to remove one or more of these status checks.

Go to your GitHub repository.

Then the last menu item to the right should be a gear icon with Settings. Click that.

On the menu list under Code and automation click Branches.

Under Branch protection rules next to your (perhaps) master branch, click Edit

Under Status checks that are required click the X next to the unwanted status checks.