Custom CMS to Netlify

Hi. I’m recently just heard about Netlify and JAMSTACK, and found it to be quite interesting. I have a question, that I will simplify to this:

Let’s say I have a PHP framework that creates single static pages. Each customer can create their own page, having a domain like mypage.domain.com, or domain.com/mypage. This page has a small form that I need to get to the backend. Could be through an API. Do anyone have a suggestion on how to host such a framework (none-static), that would be able to push static pages into Netlify CDN. Then whenever people visit this static customer page domain.com/mypage, it utilities the Netlify CDN platform? And if one submit a form it sends the request to the backend.

Any links to some knowledge about this or some insights would be really helpful.

I’m sorry if I misunderstood, but nothing that’s non-static, can’t be hosted on Netlify. By non-static, I mean, something that doesn’t use only and only HTML, CSS, JS. You can make it dynamic by pulling content from various sources, but that’s about it.

Yes, you can somehow host the non-static framework somewhere else and use Netlify API to push the entire website (not just single pages). I believe, some people have managed to do so.