Content rendered with Next JS getStaticProps not displayed

I have a Next JS site where I’m using getStaticProps to fetch content and display it.
The problem is that the deploy works and returns no error (no red line in the deploy log) but when I go to the site, nothing appears and when I inspect the page I see that it’s returning the loader component (with 0 width and height so it’s invisible).
I don’t want to remove getStaticProps (unless it’s the only solution) so I’d like to know what I should do to make SSG work.

Here’s the netlify.toml file:

[build]
    command = "npm run build"
    publish = ".next"

[[plugins]]
  package = "@netlify/plugin-nextjs"

Hiya @Tixarer :wave:t6: welcome to the forums thanks so much for reaching out! :netliheart:

I’m curious does this work locally when the content is fetched is it displayed correctly? Also can you attach a link to your build log?

It works locally but not when I launch my Netlify site
Link to the build log : Netlify App

I’m not familiar with your code, nor can comment on its specifics, but even if I manually change the width and height of that component to 100px, I see nothing. I don’t know how this is related to getStaticProps but if you need us to investigate this, we would need a minimal reproduction. Note that, we would not be able to provide code-level debugging, but only check if this is an issue with Netlify or not.

I removed the SG part and I still don’t have anything so I think that the problem is coming from somewhere else (mainly the lottie file that should appear during the loading of the page