Can view own Projects

Hi there,

since a few minutes i have a weird problem. Whenever i try to view my projects (Netlify App) i get the following error page:

The “Back to home”-button redirects to this site again so i’m stuck seing this error. Other pages (Netlify App) still work.
I already tried logging out and in again, but that doesn’t seem to help.
I also tried to contact the support over the contact form but only got an automated answer stating i won’t get support since i’m on the free plan, so here i am.

Ok, it works again. I’m one of the Frontend Devs blocking Javascript by default; unblocking launchdarkly.com subdomains resolved the problem.

Hi, @therealshark. Thank you for letting us know what domain you needed to allow to run javascript to resolve this. Are using NoScript or some similar tool for this?

(Personally speaking, I love NoScript and won’t use a browser without it.)

If you visit their (LaunchDarkly’s) site, it should be clear why their javascript is being used at Netlify. Quoting their site:

LaunchDarkly enables development and operations teams to deploy code at any time, even if a feature isn’t ready to be released to users. Wrapping code with feature flags gives you the safety to test new features and infrastructure in your production environments, without impacting the wrong end users.

Thanks again for taking the time to follow-up and share the solution you found. This will hopefully help other people in the same situation find a solution more quickly. :+1:

I’m using Script Safe, which is pretty similar to NoScript :slight_smile:
Good to know i’m not the only crazy one doing that :smiley:

1 Like