Builds failing without code changes. Same code runs on one Netlify site but not another starting Nov. 17

Hi Robert and sorry to hear about the trouble!

I doubt that the build system outages from last week are related to your ongoing problems since they were repaired completely. I can see your last build on unagiscooters-nuxt is using the version of things that we reverted last week to repair the situation, so I am doubly certain it is not at play here.

I did get some feedback around people who use custom node versions in their plugin started seeing builds fail, but I don’t believe this is the same situation since I doubt you use a custom node version in the only build plugin you use which I think is cypress (and that is the latest version in your builds - same one we use dozens of times a day).

So, I can’t tell why the builds are failing but I do not think it was related to the outage, so I’d suggest you use the debugging workflow described here as your next steps:

If that doesn’t help you resolve the problem, please do answer the 3 questions at the bottom around confirming that the local build still works and mentioning what you’ve tried to fix things so we don’t rehash your existing work in our suggested next steps.