Building a Real Estate License (공인중개사 자격증) Information Site on Netlify - Need Guidance!

Hello Netlify Community!

I hope you all are doing well. I’m currently working on a personal project to build a website that provides information about the Certified Real Estate Agent License (공인중개사 자격증) in South Korea. While the main focus of the site is about the certification and its processes, I’m building it using [Your Frontend Framework] and intending to host on Netlify.

Here are a few things I’d love some guidance on:

1. Localization: Since my audience is primarily in Korea, how can I best set up localization and potentially a CDN to serve my content faster in the Asia-Pacific region?
  2. Form Submissions: I’m thinking of having a Q&A section where visitors can submit questions. Any best practices on implementing this on Netlify, especially storing and managing the submitted questions?
  3. SEO Optimization: As this is a niche topic, it’s crucial that I rank well for relevant keywords. Any tips on SEO practices with Netlify?

Any feedback, guidance, or relevant resources would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Refer to:

https://answers.netlify.com/t/99930