Howdy folks, I am using Gatsby to build and host a pretty simple landing page. My builds were working just fine for awhile before they stopped working. I was unable to track down what changes I made to cause the build to fail. The log shows
"build.command" failed . It is worth noting that the app builds without any issues locally. The logs are showing a failure on
Steps I have taken:
- Removed package-lock.json and node modules folder. Reinstalled. Same issue.
- Through exploring forms, saw that the use of the build command
CI= npm run buildmight help. It did not.
- Tried disconnecting and reconnecting my repo, no change.
After Comment Below
- Checked module filenames to make sure they are all the same, still no luck.
- Cleared cache and redeployed, still not working.