General questions about proxying multiple repos to different subdirectories on a root domain.
- Are there any performance issues as compared to multiple subdomains?
- What about pricing differences?
- And finally, is it the done thing?
My reading thusfar:
- [Support Guide] Can I deploy multiple repositories in a single site?
- How to Build Large Sites effectively on Netlify
Quick background - was an early adopter of Netlify (late 2015), used it for various sites, but nothing for a while. We use Firebase hosting for our current SAAS since we’re using various other Firebase features. The proxy feature would be the “killer feature” for us as we’re starting to bump into a few issues of a single deployment for the entire app. Splitting our product would be v. beneficial.