I own a domain from squarespace, I’m trying to add that custom domain to my netlify site but i’m getting the " Another site is already using this domain error. I want to verify my domain hence the reason i’m making this post. My netlify site name is https://decodassecurityorg.netlify.app/. My custom domain is https://www.decodassecurity.com/
The domain has been removed from the other site.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Domain in use by another site | 3 | 456 | July 23, 2026 | |
| Another site is already using this domain error | 2 | 406 | August 7, 2022 | |
| Error adding custom domain - "Domain already in use" | 1 | 762 | December 20, 2022 | |
| Trying to add my custom domain error- "Another site is already using this domain" | 1 | 690 | May 20, 2020 | |
| A DNS zone for this domain already exists | 1 | 447 | February 13, 2020 |