How to format string widget like list widget

Hi, I have a collection called “promo” and it’s written a .MD file like this:

layout: layouts/base.njk
coll:

• uuid: 1
    title: game 1
  • uuid: 2
    title: game 2

I have in the Config.js file a list widget to do this.

But I need to put them one by one to make this, and I was wondering if I get an “array” of this and just paste in a widget one time, and it format to the original way? Like, this is possible?

My “clipboard” content:

But when a use a string widget to paste this text, I get this way in the .MD

coll: 'Map { “uuid”: 1,“title”: “game 1”
}, Map { “uuid”: 2,“title”: “game 2”
}

And i need that way:

coll:

I don’t know if is possible to do that, but if someone can help me. Thanks!

Maybe custom widget? I can’t move with the docs.
/custom widget…

Hi there! It sounds like this is a question about Netlify CMS. Here’s where you might get more help:

netlifycms.org - the site houses our extensive documentation that likely contains helpful information to get you back on track.

netlify cms slack - join our friendly slack channel and chat with other cms pros to get the help you need.

GitHub Issues - think you’ve found a bug, or would like to make a feature request? Make your voice heard here. Netlify CMS is open source - PRs and other contributions are also welcome!

Stack Overflow Check StackOverflow for questions tagged “Netlify CMS” if you don’t get an answer in the Slack or the GH issues. StackOverflow reaches a worldwide audience of knowledgeable people.

Your question will be left open here for anyone to comment - but we encourage you to check out the above resources if you are still looking for a solution!

1 Like