Honeypot Functionality Not Being Implemented for Form

Hey @ragjames,

I checked the repo and it’s not quite right. You don’t have to copy the source code in the form.html, but rather the generated HTML. In my case, ran a build of your website, went to the form page, copied the HTML code from that generated page, pasted it in form.html and that worked.

If I get a chance, I’ll try submitting a PR by tomorrow. But the above steps should get you up and running.

Hi @hrishikesh,

I took the generated HTML and it looks like it’s working now!

If I wanted to implement this for my other forms, how would I go about doing that?

For the same site, I believe you’d have to do the same for all the forms.

For any other site, it might depend on how your website is setup. But if you’re using the same stack, I believe you’d still have to follow the same path.

Hi @hrishikesh , that sounds good. When I create the new html files for the other forms, do I have to name them ‘form.html’ as well or does the name not matter in this case? Or do I paste all the forms into the ‘form.html’ file I already have?

You can have all the forms in the same *.html file as long as the <form name = "".../> is unique. Also, the name of the .html file is not relevant in this case. You could use any file name.

1 Like

That seems to work. Thank you so much for being patient with us!

1 Like