Custom domain works only sometimes on some browsers

Yes, nameservers where previously configured to point to Hauwei Cloud. If these were removed at the registrar when the Netlify DNS Nameservers were added then it is simply a matter of time, waiting for propagation to finish, though I do note you have waited for some 48 hours now. DNS Checker shows propagation on numerous DNS around the world see wolfpackgames.com @ DNS Checker.

This is possible too. You need to decide weather external DNS or Netlify DNS is what you need/want (see [Support Guide] Should I use Netlify to manage my DNS?). Then follow the steps outlined in the relevant documentation (see external or Netlify documentation). Ensure the Namservers are correctly set at the registrar and then wait for propagation.

The NETLIFY records are auto-generated when using Netlify DNS (see link above.) The only records (A/CNAME/MX) to configure in Netlify Domains section of the UI is those pointing to external services. Do not add A/CNAME records here pointing to the Netlify site.

The reason it may work sometimes is, as per DNS Checker above, some DNS are pointing to Netlify DNS, and as the domain is configured there, it loads. It depends on which region you are are and which DNS you hit.