When the user clicks "send" he will be redirected to the FAQ page

I used action = “”, and it worked, opened the faq page, but I didn’t receive an email with the information in the filled-in fields

Mind helping us with the link to page?

sorry https://formtest999.netlify.app/

You haven’t configured the action attribute, so I am not sure how it’s redirecting to the correct page like you say. Anyways, you don’t even have any Netlify Form attributes that would help you receive form submissions.

Your markup:

You should consider going through the docs: Forms setup | Netlify Docs

sorry, this html is “pure”, I thought it best to leave the minimum of tags, just removed the action and netlify

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble getting your forms to work.

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. There are also many other Support Guides for forms - you can find them here: #Netlify-support:support-guides

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form. :slight_smile:

Stripping out the important part would not help us help you. Kindly make a working example so we can see what’s happening.