Websites donation link issue

Something is wrong with the “Infinity Tomorrow” donate button on the website. We have had multiple people try different credit cards, and everyone is getting bank declination messages. We checked with the banks and with paypal and nothing is wrong on their end. Paypal did ask if we made any recent web changes, and this was the last one that we made (1-3-24) and that changes is only adding a banner image we had not touch any in donate button part. Since that time, we have not received any website donations.

• This website is from gatsby cloud and just migrated here at netlify
    Also sometimes I can see my website goes into unsecure

This is my website link - https://infinitytoday.com/

Please Help

HI @gjanemadrio,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Netlify’s Support Forums!

Could you clarify what exactly happens when you press the Donate button? Do you see an error or does the page not change? I ask as I’m trying to replicate the issue, when I click on the Donate button, I get taken to https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=8PP6RHF5N7HNE

Hi ,
Thank you for the response .
We have had multiple people try different credit cards, and everyone is getting bank declination messages on that link.
I dont understand why, the last changes i have made it just adding and image banner above too far from this button its on different file, also its my first time to deploy changes on netlify after migrating from gatsby cloud. Also sometimes the website shows up unsecure.

Hey there!

Since the link is functioning itself, but the payments being accepted is the issue, I’m curious if this is an internal issue with the payment processor you are using. What are you utilizing to manage these payments? Are you able to test out a payment yourself and look into dev tools to see if you get a response error? If this continues it seems like you might need to reach out to Support for the payment processor company.

As far as seeing SSL errors – let’s try to narrow down how/when this happens. Does this happen at certain times, to certain people, or in certain browsers/regions?

Thanks!

Hi Good Day!
We checked with the banks and with PayPal, and nothing is wrong on their end. PayPal did ask if we made any recent web changes, and the last one was on January 3, 2024. Since then, we have not received any website donations. The only changes we made on the website involve adding the image banner above, which is not connected to the Donate button because it is in a different code file.

Regarding the SSL error, it happens many times in one day, and after some minutes, it goes back to normal. We’ve tried it in different browsers.