Hello there, I have a problem for couple days to deploy a simple vue.js app. In fact, I just start the project, so I don’t even touch the Vue CLI project.
What I already did :
- connect my Netlify account to my GitHub repository
- yarn build in my terminal
- enter yarn build in deployment settings
- enter dist in the publishing directory
- try to change deployment settings, the build command in npm run build, yarn run build…
- try to delete my node_modules and install again with yarn install.
Here my Netlify site name: angry-banach-19f401
My logs tell me exit code 1 and non-zero exit code 1, and I don’t really understand the other logs. Someone can help me there ?
First, line 74 :
10:36:10 AM: [4/4] Building fresh packages... 10:38:54 AM: error /opt/build/repo/node_modules/node-sass: Command failed. 10:38:54 AM: Exit code: 110:36:10 AM: [4/4] Building fresh packages... 10:38:54 AM: error /opt/build/repo/node_modules/node-sass: Command failed. 10:38:54 AM: Exit code: 1
And then, line 781 :
10:38:54 AM: Build failed with error code: 1 10:38:54 AM: Error during Yarn install 10:38:54 AM: Build was terminated: Build script returned non-zero exit code: 1 10:38:54 AM: Failing build: Failed to build site
Thank you for your help