Verification to remove domain in use

Hey @luke
Can you please help same for clubb.fit domain

Hi, @clubbfit, I’ve move the post to a new topic to keep the other topic from growing indefinitely.

We will be happy to remove the domain from the other account once a verification DNS record is created for that domain name. The domain verification process is explained in the support guide below:

Would you please create a verification DNS record for this domain and reply here when it is ready?

I am getting this error while registering the domain

custom_domain is owned by another account.
I have already deleted domain from old netlify account and I want to configure it with a new one @luke
i hope it will help you to understand the problem.

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

i want to map this domain with https://www.clubb.fit/
I have already deleted domain from old netlify account but still, it says clubb.fit already has an owner. Is it you?

Can you please help me my production is down

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

i want to configure it with clubb.fit domain which was previously configured with another netlify account
i have pointed it in my Domain manager A record to 104.198.14.52 and also added CNAME

but still not able to verify domain from netlify panel

Hi, @clubbfit. There were three separate topics all for the same issue so I’ve moved them all here.

We can delete the custom domain from the other account when the verification DNS record is working. Did you create that record as covered in the support guide above? If so, please let us know when it is working and we can remove the custom domain from the other account.

Hey @luke
I have added the TXT record as mentioned in a support post I have used Verification to remove domain in use link as a text/value
Let me know once you verify it.

Hi, @clubbfit. The DNS zone has been deleted from the other account now. Would you please try adding it to your new site and/or account now?

Yes, I added but still https://www.clubb.fit/ is not serving content from https://admiring-raman-c4b334.netlify.app/ so can you please help with this @luke

Hi, @clubbfit. It is working when I test. If it is not working for you, please send us the x-nf-request-id HTTP response header for the page load where you see the issue.

There more information about this header here:

If that header isn’t available for any reason, please send the information it replaces (or as many of these details as possible). These details are:

• the complete URL requested
  • the IP address for the system making the request
  • the IP address for the CDN node that responded
  • the day of the request
  • the time of the request
  • the timezone the time is in

With these details above (or just the x-nf-request-id) we will be happy to troubleshoot further.

Thanks, it’s working now :slightly_smiling_face:

Same issue with my domain the-khabariya.com can you please check.

what is the issue, please? we need more information from you before we can assist :slight_smile:

Hi, @mscgroup98. It appears that this domain is using Netlify DNS and I see the custom domain was added to the site. However, I then also see that the NETLIFY type DNS records for the-khabariya.com and www.the-khabariya.com were deleted.

If you want to reconnect that domain with the site, please removed the custom domains from the site (under Site Name > Settings > Domain management > Custom domains) and then add them back again. Adding the custom domain is what automatically creates the required NETLIFY type records. However, you cannot add them twice which is why you must first delete them and then add them back again.

If that doesn’t work or if there are any questions, please let us know.