Unlink a repository from a Netlfy site / switching back to drag and drop deploys

oh, sorry i haven’t see this!

I unlinked from GitHub that day.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi, please also unlink this site from github repo.
Site name: ecstatic-feynman-01ff8c
App ID: cc1642d5-d43b-4574-b78b-4eb852bdfe73

Hi, please can you unlink my repo?

API ID: 0030b8dd-12cb-4a40-a6e7-87dee9ce7813

Thanks!

hey @0xDOOM and @chalk-store - we have unlinked your repos. you should be good to go!

1 Like

Hi, I requested an unlink before here: Unlink a repository from a Netlfy site / switching back to drag and drop deploys - #53 by PlanetScale which it said was taken care of but all new pull requests in my github repository still keep waiting for a netlify deployment to happen. What do I have to do to completely remove netlify integration from the repository (it’s a private repository so I cannot share a link)

I have also deleted the site from Netlify itself and the only things that remain are:

1. the Netlify account
  2. the Netlify user

Hi, @PlanetScale. This likely means that the same repository is linked to some other site. The site API ID given in post # 53 above was 169b6b58-dbd7-4f25-a4fc-5906221132c8.

That site has indeed been deleted so some other site being linked to the Git repo is the only plausible explanation to me. (I could be wrong but that is probably the root cause.)

We can do a search to find any and all sites linked to a particular repo. Would you please confirm the URL for the Git repo receiving the deployment notifications?

You can post that information publicly or you can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff. I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Please keep in mind that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

Hi, can you please unlink a repository for me as well? API ID: 8a4a33e2-dc51-4773-a6ed-9eb36aeb987c

you got it, @g123. You are now unlinked!

Hi, @PlanetScale. I received your PM with the repository URL. There are no sites at Netlify linked to that repo at this time.

​Please let us know if there are other questions about this.

Hi there! I’d love to have a repository unlinked as well, API ID: 4f56badd-68d5-4052-a412-582648c4894f.

Thank you!

Hi, @dl-watson. The repo has been unlinked for the site.

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Can you please unlink my repository as well. I tried deleting it, but it seems to still be conflicting with my api calls. Thanks. https://savvytravels.netlify.app/#/

we can’t find that site, @nick.loverde . Are you sure you got that right?

@perry @fool can you please unlink mystifying-galileo-64a4ce ?

Hi, @illfriday. The repo has been unlinked now.

1 Like

I want to unlink my repo too, here is the link of the repo:- GitHub - BLOCK-PHARMA/BlockPharma

https://blockpharma.netlify.app

you are unlinked! :slight_smile:

@luke @perry please help me unlink my site: zcong-blog

h there, we have unlinked your site! have fun. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Please help me unlink my github repo to my site named renjiroazhar.

Thanks!