Unlink a repository from a Netlfy site / switching back to drag and drop deploys

I think I need you to unlink elated-lovelace-3fdb02. I want to just drag my builds from the desktop for now. Thank, E.

Hello @jen ,

Can you please also unlink my repository. I’d like to return to manual drag and drop deployment for this site. My sitename is:

cstestrandomcs

Thank you.

hey @ecflyer and @TPC - we have unlinked the repos for both of your sites. Drag n drop should now be available!

Thank you! It’s great to be able to use git, but in the beginning and with so much more to learn, drag n drop is perfect.

@perry Thank you. Sorry to be a pain but I have one more site that I’d like to be unlinked, the sitename is:

testcppe

Thanks again.

hi there, we got that unlinked for you.

@perry Hello - How Could we unlink all my GH repos except for kicksoccercoin-theme-poc - I’d like to be able to add future repos individually and incrementally. Thanks in advance!

Hello, would it be possible to unlink the repo associated with my website please? The site name is josephriches :smile:

Many thanks!

taken care of! enjoy.

I was able to mitigate my request via the GitHub side - no worries and thanks

1 Like

Hi there, I need to unlink GitHub from celebrate-black-merchants as the build takes longer than the 15min limit so I need to use drag and drop after building locally instead.

hey @chloerice, we can definitely do this! But alternatively we can also bump your build time up to 30 mins if you would like us to. You’d need to have a credit card on file so we can automatically bill you should you need additional build minutes, but once you have added one I can pull a lever to get you extended.

Let me know what you’d prefer!

Thank you, @perry! I’d prefer to unlink from GitHub for now. As the site scales the build will unfortunately only get longer until we’re able to change stacks (we’re transforming hundreds, soon thousands, of images collected and stored in an Airtable form and using Gatsby, but that’s just not going to scale because we can’t paginate the query for a static site).

alright chloe, you are now unlinked and should be able to push manually.

is it OK if one of our team reaches out to you to see if we can create a better setup for you as you scale? We might be able to help make things more efficient.

1 Like

Yes, that would be awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Hi, I am now using gatsby cloud to deploy to Netlify. How can I unlink my repo from the site? My site’s name is rauftech.

Hi, @abdulrauf.codes. This site is not currently linked to any repository here.

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.

@luke I thought I wanted to unlink my site, but now I’ve got it working…sort of. I’m basically skipping the base folder setting now and inputting the build command in yarn workspace format, which is of course not scalable because I can’t build a second site from here, but for now it builds. Is there really not a better way?

Hi there, i need to unlink my website to my gitlab account please.
Can you do this for me ? elastic-panini-8eb254

thanks

hi there! we have unlinked that repo for you :smiley: