Unlink a repository from a Netlfy site / switching back to drag and drop deploys

Hi all,

I linked my Gitlab repository to a netlify not knowing I need to use netlify’s built-in build tools to deploy. Will need to remove it as I use a separate build tool. I think I will need a netlify staff to remove it although I’m not sure. If not, any ideas how to unlink it?

Thanks!

You will indeed need our staff’s help (unless you want to delete and recreate the site without linking). What’s the repo path (login/projectname) or netlify sitename?

Sitename is hugo-theme-chunky-poster. Thanks!

We just got that site unlinked from the repo for you! You should be all set.

@laura, @fool - I also need to unlink my sites: lnc-constellation-production, lnc-constellation-staging, lnc-status.

Is this something you can help with?

Hi @baer! Welcome to netlify community.

We just got those three sites unlinked from repos for you!

Hi, @TheYorkshireDev, welcome to our Netlify community site and the repo as been unlinked.

If there are other questions or more we can do to assist, please let us know.

Hi!

Sorry, I happen to have another one: blog-strict-panda

Thanks!

You should be all set now @all_thumbs :slight_smile:

I changed my deployment strategy to use the CLI, can I have ‘goexplorecreate’ unlinked from its current repository as well? Thanks

Done! Let us know if you need anything else.

Hi there,
I linked my github to my app aztodo, please could you unlink?
Thanks!

Hi, @LouO and welcome to the Netlify community site. It is no longer required to unlink the repo to stop builds from occurring. You can now self-serve this change without contacting our support team.

There are instructions here:

If there are other questions about this, please let us know.

hello, I would like my repo unlinked form my site please, there always seems to be a problem with auto deploy and im content with using manual deploy. This is the site loving-neumann-f18752

Hi, @Kamble, there is no site with that subdomain. Did you delete it?

Yeah, I deleted it. And started afresh. Thank you for the response though. I was in a bit of a hurry.

please i also need your help to unlink my site from git my site’s url is dexty.netlify.app

we took care of this, @dextygenius.

can you unlink trusting-leavitt-4020d3 please! Thanks!

Unlinked for ya @tolson :paperclips:!