Uninstalled Node 18.14.0, installed 18.12.1 and now not recognising ntl or netlify in hyper window on Win 11

Site: bucolic-conkies-bf1294

I was having issues with a later Sveltekit/Svelte app which I was not having with same app using earlier version of node, mongodb. axios. Upgraded mongodb and axios. Same issues. Upgraded node. same issues. Had to uninstall and reinstall earlier version of Node (18.12.1) which (with earlier versions of Sveltekit/mongo/axios) was rock solid. So now that I uninstalled Node (18.14.0) and installed 18.12.1 and try ntl dev in the app folder, “This command not found”. (Hyper window)

Tried reinstalling npm i -g netlify-cli. Not found.
Tried uninstalling netlify-cli and reinstalling. Not found
Opened Command Prompt. Uninstalled, reinstalled. nlt help shows list of help commands. Thats good. Opened Hyper. Not found!
Restarted computer. Opened Hyper. Not found. Opened Command prompt. works.

Ideally I want to go back to Node 18.12.1 as my app was working perfectly. When I uninstall Node and reinstall, and uninstall netlify-cli and reinstall, why isnt it found in hyper, but is found in command window?

Turned out the issue was not upgrading Node nor mongodb/axios. The problem was originally I was using @svelte/kit 1.0.0 and lately set up the same app but now using the latest sveltekit which at that time was @svetle/kit 1.5.0. The app was working perfectly under 1.0 but is doing strange things under 1.5.

But the issue now is that my terminal window (hyper) is not recognising the ntl netlify command but Command Window is. So Im using Command Window for now.

@kreollc Glad you could get it working, albeit not as you’d currently like.

This issue sounds like it’s project/system configuration specific, and you’ll need to adjust your system until it satisfies your preferences.

There’s nothing particularly special about the Netlify CLI command, as it’s installing via the npm command it will install to the version of node that is currently running, and if your not using a node version manager that lets you toggle between versions, then that version will be whatever you currently have installed and set on the PATH for your setup.

thank you for sharing your solution! This is definitely helpful for other users