Unable to verify identity and reinstate Netlify account

hi @HMU-WH :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Our fraud and abuse team will follow up with you via email. Please refer to ticket 257656

@Jaaz7 I’ve sent you an identity verification link

1 Like

Hi,
My name is khushi and I am also unable to verify my identity to login to my account. Can you please help me? My email is { khushboo.ks775@gmail.com }

Check your khushboo.ks775@gmail.com inbox for instructions from us on how to verify your account.

This is the problem but im not getting any type of mail to verify my account.

I have the same issue, my email is ntizimijules5@gmail.com , i was in the middle of id verification and i have been asked to take photo of other side of the id and it was dark, i thought i could do it in the morning and now when i try to do it again i get a message says, We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account. i was trying to signup using my github account “Julesntizimira”

I have the same issue, my email is ntizimijules5@gmail.com I stoped in middle of id verification when I get back I get a message says We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account. my GitHub account is Julesntizimira

@khushi7 @Julesntizimira I’ve routed your request to our helpdesk, you can look out for an update via email

I Have Same issue from last 2 days i cant login, Please Solve my issue and my email is dipaksk11@gmail.com. I stopped the process due to network error and this issue is coming later.

Hi there, I have escalated you to the Help Desk. You’ll see an email from us there! Thanks!

Hi, I encountered same problem which said “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.” when I was trying to register netlify through github.
My register email(same to github): nick.yangtze@outlook.com
Could you please help me resolving this issue?

Hello, thanks for reaching out! Please review the new guide released on how to resolve this issue. If this has not been resolved in 2 to 3 business days please feel free to respond here.

Hello i can’t verify my email on Netlify

hopeosamede7@gmail.com

I have escalated your to our Help Desk and you should receive contact from us there shortly. Thanks!

Hello the same problem, I cannot verify:
adi.m@lama.ai

@adimarsiano I’ve escalated your request to our helpdesk, you’ll receive an update via email.

Hello Newbie here! i can’t verify my email on Netlify
night7soul2@gmail.com

@Lynn77 There’s a support guide for signup/login issues now, it explains how to create a ticket:

Read and follow the Support Guidehttps://answers.netlify.com/t/support-guide-help-i-cant-login-to-my-netlify-account/119360

Ohh thanks mate,i will check it out